WHAT IS PHYSICAL WORKOUT ? AND WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT ?
Physical workout is must for body. It improves the strength of the body, the muscles and bones. It is a source of oxygen and nutrients to our tissues and also helps your cardiovascular system to work more effectively and efficiently. Exercise often has long term health benefits and it increases the standards, the quality of living of a person.
It acts as a natural medicine for a lot many health situations.
Physical workout also help one look younger and glowing. It increases your stamina and boost up your energy to a greater level.
Studies have also shown that people's mood lightens up when they do exercise or any physical workout especially in the fresh air. Exercise is the best stress buster ever.
Few benefits of exercise are:
1. Weight Management
2. Healthier Lifestyle
3. Healthier Skin
4. Improved Metabolism
5. Increase quality of sleep
6. Libido is increased
7. Weight Loss
So yes, exercise and workout is important for having a good physical, mental and emotional health.
DOES PERFECT LOWER CHEST MATTERS ?
Lower chest starts just below our collar bone. Working on the pectoral muscle or the lower chest would work for aesthetic purpose, so it is essential for us to work on our lower chest. Firstly to work on your lower chest you must know why you are doing this. If you have a perfect lower chest, you get a perfectly shaped appealing look for your body. It makes you more attractive and healthy in every ways.
Next you have to plan your lower chest workout. You have to take out at least 30 minutes in a day, be it empty stomach in the morning or in the evening. But one thing that is most important is dedication. You have to do it everyday for about a month. Take it as a challenge, for yourself and for your body.
The next is to know the right kind of lower chest workout that you have to do. All the exercises that you do should be done in the proper and systematic way.
Rounded lower chest is a must if you are a guy. It's a need for them i guess. A proper nice looking rounded & shaped chest. It is not that difficult to grow. Well, there are numbers of exercises for your rounded chest but in my experience i think it doesn't matter what exercise you do. What matters is how much quality you put in that exercise.
Now suppose if i am doing chest press with a bit more heavy weight but not getting that contraction nor my muscles are being hit properly than its simply of no use.
So, what i felt in these year's that changed my chest & are very simple two exercises but all you have to do is perform properly with right technique. The first exercise is:
1.) LOW CABLE CROSS-OVER
I myself have seen many people doing this exercise completely wrong. I mean they just try to do it but all it need is proper technique. This is one of the best lower chest workout for your lower chest. It involves not only your lower chest but a bit of your middle chest too. Now, how you do this exercise will define how your chest is gonna be.
HOW TO DO IT?
Put single cable handle on each side of cross-over machine. Put Light weight(only that will make your chest round, not heavy weight) & grab the handles. Now move a bit forward position standing in between the machines & keep your arms on your side. Slowly bring cable handles in front of your body through your waist & squeeze your lower chest by
bringing them more up towards chest.Perform this movement until your chest gets exhausted.
NOW TO MAKE IT UNDERSTAND BETTER, DO WATCH MY TUTORIAL DOWN BELOW
2.) AROUND THE WORLD ON FLAT BENCH
According to me everybody should do this exercise as its very important in their lower chest workout specially if one want rounded chest. This exercise involves the side of your chest. From lower to middle & that's how you get rounded chest. Its amazing exercise if done properly with right technique. This exercise also involves your shoulder a bit so if not done properly your shoulder might get injured.
HOW TO DO IT?
While doing this exercise just take super light weight. Now when i say super light weight i mean to say 1kg to 5kg max.. Because in this exercise too its not about weight its about the stretch you should feel.
So, after taking super light weight lie down on a straight bench holding dumbbells above your chest. Hold dumbbells as if you are about to do bench press movement. Now, take dumbbells backwards(straight towards your shoulder)& when they reach at your shoulder level then just round them towards your lower abdomen. Now, that movement from shoulder to lower abdomen & vice-versa that's how this exercise is performed. You have to create a circle while rotating the dumbbells over your head.
NOW TO MAKE IT UNDERSTAND BETTER, DO WATCH MY TUTORIAL DOWN BELOW
These 2 lower chest workout simply changed the look of my lower chest & helped it to grow more attractive. Now these 2 are simply my favourite exercises that can do wonders for you, but there are some more lower chest workout which you might like.
Few more Lower Chest Workout are :
1. Incline Push up: For this we just need an elevated surface which is stable. Your body should be in vertical position. It would help tone up your body mass and would decrease your arm and torso mass.
2. Pseudo push up: It is also called planche push ups as the position of the hands and body seems like the full static planche hold. This exercise requires your hands to be closer to the hips beneath the lower chest level. This would make your shoulder and chest hard and strong.
3. Hindu push up: This exercise not only affects your lower chest but also affects your whole chest, shoulders, and triceps. It is very challenging but very effective and it builds an all-around complete upper body.
4. Dips: It is generally done on parallel bars. To target the lower chest, one have to slightly lean forward, but not too much otherwise it would more affect your front shoulder and middle chest. Dips can be done at home also by using two stable chairs.
5. Single bar dips: This exercise is a little difficult to be done at our homes but nothing is impossible. It has the same principle of a regular dip with a little twist in it. Here, the backward-facing hands allow your shoulders to rotate inward and elbows to come out, creating more stress on the lower chest area.
These methods are also helpful in giving the right shape to lower chest.
To achieve any kind of fitness, one must always make sure to start with the stretch. Start with your warm up exercise always.
In order to achieve a fit and healthy body, you first have to love your body and start thinking of ways how you can take care of it. You have to love your workout routine. You have to enjoy your workout and then you will see more positive results in less time.
A few of the things that you can do to enjoy your workout are:
1) Get yourself a partner: talk with your partner, laugh together and reach your desired goal.
2) Avoid thinking: Your workout should not be monotonous and boring. You should not ponder upon the things that keep you worried during your workout.
3) Stay chill and relax: Let all the positive vibes come to you and make your self calm and cool.
4) Listen to your favourite songs: Try to listen to some loud music during workout. It would makes you light and increase your speed.
5) Set new goals for everyday: Increase your time or number of exercises that you do everyday. Don't make it a constant. Set fitness goals not weight loss goals.
6) Exercise when your mood is off: The best way to put your anger into use is to exercise it out. ( That's what i did most of the times & trust me, it helps a lot.)
Studies have shown that a person who exercises on daily basis gives better results and is more productive in all aspects. It helps one to stay cool and calm and also in taking better and wiser decisions. So start exercising and let your body be free of all anxiety, depression and every other illness that hampers your growth and development.
* WRITE YOUR OWN ARTICLE WITH JUST FEW CLICKS IN 30 MINUTES
* EASY TO USE
* CHEAP IN PRICING
* SAVE TIME
* SAVE MONEY
* RANK HIGHER &
* AUTOMATED SEO